Do you have a strategy to maintain the machine hydraulic system?
The machine hydraulics is the life blood of the power system. Contamination and degraded fluid quality are the number one CAUSE of component wear and eventual failure.
Cincinnati Replacement Parts & Technologies (RPT) rebuilds equipment but importantly, we identify the root cause of failure and implement safeguards to prevent failures from happening again.
- In line magnetic filters.
- Digital pressure switches, interlocked with the machine controls prevent damage to the machine.
In-Line Magnetic Filtration
We offer a full line of Magnetic In-line filtration for all types of fluids;
Hydraulic oil, coolant , gasoline, etc.
- No loss of pressure
- Filtration to sub-micron PPM.
- No bags to dispose of.
- Protect slides, spindles, etc.
- Available in different sizes for dirt loads.
- Polish the coolant at the point of the tool. Don’t try to filter the entire system to sub-micron levels.
- Improve surface finish.
- Used in deep hole drilling
To keep your system running efficiently and effectively we need to know what is in it, what we don’t know can hurt us. We provide our customers with a comprehensive fluid testing and diagnostic service with detailed reports that are easy to read and understand.
- Phase I: Assessing the system and problem.
- Phase II: Recommendation & Implementation
- Phase III: Monitor & Maintain
Assessment – Start by gathering information on the system
- List the critical components.
- Manufacturers recommended ISO class for each component.
- Type of oil being used.
- Flow rate & operating pressure.
- Fluid temperature & ambient temperature.
- Details on current filters in the system.
- Water content levels.